Be the first to know about upcoming 212NYC events, get on the list:
RT @TheLIPF: This November 17th, National Survivors of Suicide Day, LIPF’s 7th Annual Gala will throw back to the 80s and Celebrate the Unf…
Eric is scaling the interwebs for a great perspective on the pulse of the media and marketing industry so you don't… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Remember when choice was an adjective? Like, it’s a choice choice to buy your LIPF gala tickets right now (see what… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Public voting for #NYCStartsUp is now closed.
Please join us on September 25th to hear the finalists pitch and help determine the winner!
#NYCStartsUp Live Finalist Pitch and Judge’s Panel Discussion
212 and The New York Times have joined forces to host a startup competition focused on Ad Tech startups born and bred in NYC. Register now to see the culmination of the competition on September 25th at The New York Times Building where the top three finalists will pitch live to our judge’s panel to claim the top spot. The winning pitch will be awarded a $10,000 prize grand prize and use of a fully furnished office for 1 year sponsored by Regus.*
Our judges will also be featured in an entrepreneurially themed panel discussion. Finalist Judge’s Panel to include innovative thought leaders, industry luminaries and NY-based entrepreneurs such as:
- Elliott Malkin – Product Design Director at the New York Times
- Paul Berry – CEO, Rebelmouse
- Sloan Gaon – CEO, Pulsepoint
- David Cohen – Chief Media Officer, Universal McCann
- Babs Rangaiah – VP, Global Media Innovation & Ventures at Unilever
- Rachel Weiss – VP, Digital Innovation, Content and New Ventures at L’Oreal
- Philippe Von Borries – Co-Founder and CEO, Refinery29
5:00 – 6:00: Networking / Cocktails
6:00 – 8:00: Live Competition Judging and Panel Discussion
– Startup applications will be accepted between August 12th 2013 – August 30th, 2013 Public voting round will take place September 9 through September 13
– Applications will be reviewed by finalist Judge’s Panel
– The top three selected startups will pitch to a panel of judges on September 25th at The New York Times. The winner will be announced at the event and the winning startup will receive a $10,000 cash prize and use of a fully furnished office for 1 year sponsored by Regus.* The winner will also get exposure to the digital advertising community in NYC by participating in a 212 panel later in the year.